Sri Lanka Cricket have made arrangements to have two Residential Training squads in Dambulla and Colombo, ahead of the limited-overs series against India as well as the Lankan Premier League.
The 26 players in the Sri Lanka ‘A’ & Emerging Squad have signed their annual contracts for 2020/2021 while 13 more capped players have been awarded contracts in the Senior Players Category.
Accordingly, the 26 players are undergoing Residential Training in Dambulla since 25th of June, whilst the senior players group will start training tomorrow at R. Premadasa International Cricket Stadium, Colombo.
The Residential Training Program in Dambulla will undergo until the 22nd July 2021, whilst the Residential Training Program in Colombo will last until the 10th July 2021.Sri Lanka ‘A’ & Emerging Training Squad
- Batters – Sadeera Samarawickrama, Nipun Dananjaya, Kamil Mishara, , Saminda Fernando, Nishan Madushka, Lasith Abeyrathne, Sammu Ashan, Minod Bhanuka, Lahiru Udara, Nuwanidu Fernando Sangeeth Cooray
- All-Rounders – Kamindu Mendis, Sahan Arachchige, Lahiru Samarakoon, Pulina Tharanga
- Spinners – Maheesh Theekshana, Ashain Daniel, Nimesh Vimukthi, Suminda Lakshan
- Fast Bowlers – Dilshan Madushanka, Himesh Ramanayake, Mohammad Shiraz, Udith Madushan, Nuwan Thushara, Chamika Gunasekara, Kalana Perera
- Batters – Dilshan Munaweera, Sandun Weerakkody, Angelo Perera, Ashan Priyanjan, Roshen Silva
- All-Rounders – Lahiru Madushanka, Asela Gunaratne, Chathuranga De Silva, Milinda Siriwardena
- Spinners – Jeffrey Vandersay, Prabath Jayasuriya, Malinda Pushpakumara
- Fast Bowlers – Lahiru Gamage