Frequently Asked Questions
What are the subscription plans offered by ThePapare.com?
ThePapare.com offers two subscription plans to meet your needs. The plan you choose will differentiate in accordance with your demographic (Local/International). The term local defines all Sri Lankan users currently living in Sri Lanka. The term international defines all clusters of customers living outside of the demographics of Sri Lanka. Please note that your nationality is not considered in defining packages, only the demographics.
- For all the local users, we offer a monthly package priced at 99.00 LKR + taxes. The monthly plan will let you access all types of content on ThePapare.com (Live, Articles, Videos, Photos).
- For all international user, we offer two packagers; monthly package priced at 599.00 LKR and an annual package priced at 5999.00 LKR. Both the monthly and the annual package will let you access all types of content on ThePapare.com (Live, Articles, Videos, Photos).
The credit-cards that are accepted by ThePapare.com subscription service?
All the locally and internationally acclaimed credit cards that are accepted by our payment partner Genie are accepted by ThePapare.com subscription service. Click here to view details about the credit-cards accepted by Genie.
Is the ThePapare.com subscription service a recurring service?
All the plans offered by us for both demographics, internationally and locally are recurring plans which will continue until such time the customer decided to un-subscribe the service.
How do I sign out of my account?
You can sign out of your account from the My Profile page. You will only be signed out of the current device. If you wish to sign out of other devices, you will need to sign out of them individually.
What are the devices I can access ThePapare.com subscription service?
ThePapare.com subscription service can be accessed on a personal computer (PC), mobile phone or a tablet. However, the user is can only access one-device at one-time. Multiple log-ins on multiple devices will be disabled.
What are the payment methods available on ThePapare.com subscription service?
We offer two types of payment methods, differentiated by the telecommunication operator the customer is engaged with.
- For all local Dialog customers there will be two payment methods available; Dialog direct carrier billing (Dialog billing) and pay via Genie. Click here to view payment clarifications of Genie if required.
- For all local and international non-Dialog users, we offer pay via Genie. Click here to view payment clarifications of Genie if required.
How do I access my Account?
You need to Sign in to ThePapare.com and then click on ‘My Profile” icon from the menu to access your account details.
How can I keep my account secure?
Use a strong password and do not share it with anyone. Be aware of possible phishing attempts. Remember to sign out if you are accessing premium content on a public computer.
How can I change/recover my password?
If you have forgotten your password, please click on the Forgot Password link and submit the details. An email will be sent to your email address with the link to change your password.
How do I create an account to access content on ThePapare.com via the subscription service?
Can a Dialog pre-paid customer activate the subscription service via Dialog direct carrier billing?
All Dialog users irrespective of whether the mobile plan that is activated is post-paid or pre-paid the activation of the subscription service via Dialog direct carrier billing is available. The customer`s present account balance will be considered during the registration service.
I already have an account on ThePapare.com. Why am I unable to sign in with the same? If you created your account previously and are having trouble signing in, check the following:
- You May be entering an Incorrect Password.
- You May Have Made A Typo in Your Email Address When You Signed Up.
- You may have logged into your account from another device which prevents you sign in to your new unless you sign out from the former.
- If you are still having trouble signing in, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org