The Netball Federation of Sri Lanka (NFSL) has selected an 18-player Sri Lanka Youth Netball pool in preparation for the Asian Youth Netball Championship 2023.
Asian Youth Netball Championship will be held from 10th June – 17th June in South Korea. The squad will continue training under head coach Amalka Gunathilake until the final 12-player squad is selected, in the coming weeks, for the championship.
- HNB Champions for the 4th consecutive time
- Sri Lanka in Pool C for Netball World Cup
- Jinadasa back in charge of National Netball side
- Holy Family Convent, Kurunegala triumph at 29th Schools Netball Championship
- Sri Lanka claim second successive Asian Netball crown
The pool was selected by the selection committee headed by former Sri Lanka captain Damayanthi Jayathilake, Thisangani Kodituwakku and Chamika Jayasekara.
S.N. Udagedara – Minagi Kankanige – Dishara Umayangani – Hiruni Heshani – Dilmi Wijenayake – Sajini Rathnayake – Idusha Perera – Nethmi Perera – Nethmi Wijenayake – Udari Guruge – Chalani Neesha – Tharushi Perera – T.M. Wasanthapriya – S.T. Pathiranage – Nethanga Gunarathne – Sarasi Kavindika – Dewmi Bamunuarachchi – Jinali Balasooriya