The warm-up fixtures have been confirmed ahead of the upcoming ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup Qualifier tournament in Zimbabwe.
All 10 teams will play a total of two warm-up matches ahead of the start of the Qualifier on June 18, with sides to get some valuable match practice in prior to the commencement of the crucial event.
Every team will be in action on Tuesday June 13 for the opening day of warm-up fixtures, with a second set of games set to take place during the same week on Thursday June 15.
- Moose Clothing Company becomes the official cricket clothing sponsor of Sri Lanka Cricket
- Match Tickets details released for Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan ODI series
The 10 sides in Zimbabwe for the Qualifier are battling it out for two places at the 2023 World Cup at the end of the year, with the top two teams at the completion of the Super Six stage progressing through to the final and earning a place at the 50-over showcase.
Tuesday, 13 June
- West Indies v Scotland, Harare Sports Club
- Zimbabwe v Oman, Takashinga Cricket Club
- Nepal v UAE, Old Hararians Cricket Club
- Sri Lanka v Netherlands, Queen’s Sports Club
- Ireland v USA, Bulawayo Athletic Club
Thursday, 15 June
- Nepal v Oman, Harare Sports Club
- West Indies v UAE, Takashinga Cricket Club
- Zimbabwe v Scotland, Old Hararians Cricket Club
- Ireland v Netherlands, Queen’s Sports Club
- Sri Lanka v USA, Bulawayo Athletic Club