World Cup-winning Captain Arjuna Ranatunga’s son Dhyan Ranatunga set to play for Minor League Cricket Tournament in United States of America.
Eight more Sri Lankans will participate along with Ranatunga in the city-based franchise tournament named Minor League Cricket (MiLC), which will be held in the USA.
The players drafted for the 27 city-based franchise tournament have been announced by American Cricket Enterprises (ACE), with the tournament set to kick off on the 31st of July.
The tournament will be played over six weeks, with the participation of over 80 first class Cricketers from around the world.
The list of Sri Lankan Cricketers who will play in MiLC tournament
- Hollywood Master Blasters – Dhyan Ranatunga & Shehan Fernando
- Silicon Valley Strikers – Shehan Jayasuriya
- New Jersey Somerset Cavaliers – Ravindu Gunasekera
- FT. Lauderdale Lions – Isuru Kuruvitage, Roy Silva
- Atlanta Fire – Amila Aponso
- Socal Lashings – Gayan Fernando & Peter Vittachi