Sri Lanka Cricket has appointed a 05-member panel to conduct an inquiry into the alleged misconduct of Kusal Mendis, Danushka Gunathilaka and Niroshan Dickwella.
Sri Lanka Cricket wishes to announce the appointment of a 05-member panel to inquire into the alleged misconduct of three players, namely Kusal Mendis, Danushka Gunathilake and Niroshan Dickwella while touring England with the national team.
The panel members are as follows;
- Justice Nimal Dissanayaka (Retd Judge of the Supreme Court of Sri Lanka)
- Mr. Panduka Keerthinanda, Attorney-at-Law
- Mr. Asela Rekawa, Attorney-at-Law
- Mr. Uchitha Wickramasinghe, Attorney-at-Law
- Major General (Retd) M. R. W. De Zoysa
The three players were suspended, from all forms of cricket, until the completion of the inquiry.